|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge is an entrepreneurship development program that is open to all students of accredited Nigerian tertiary institutions. There is up to N20,000,000 cash prize and trophies for winners.
The awards are divided into various categories including the Science and Technology Innovation Challenge for winning students, winning faculty guides and winning institution awards. The challenge welcomes proposal with innovations that are scalable, driven by technology, create jobs and reduce poverty.
Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021, applicants must:
- Be students enrolled in an accredited institution of higher learning in Nigeria.
- Applicants are to note that each team must comprise of two students from the same institution.
- Applicants can be from ANY department in a tertiary institution in Nigeria, as long as their idea is driven by science and technology.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities
- 10,000,000 naira + Business incubation (Champion students category)
- 4,000,000 naira + Business Incubation (first runner-up students category)
- 1,500,000 naira (Second runner-up students category)
- 750,000 naira + Apple Mac (Champion winning faculty guides)
- 500,000 naira (First runner-up winning faculty guides)
- 200,000 naira (Second runner-up winning faculty guides)
- Winners trophy + research & development centre (Champions winning institution)
- Second place trophy (first runner-up winning institution)
- Third place trophy (Second runner-up winning institution)
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 are to fill the online application form below before the application deadline.
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
|⭐ Apply Next: Idea Hatch (iHatch) 2022 Startup Incubation Program 2nd Cohort for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.