|🕡 Deadline: May 14, 2021 [ Set Reminder ]|
|👫 Open to: Nigerians|
|🌐 Host: NNPC/NAOC/OANDO|
|👤 For: Undergraduates|
|📋 Category: Scholarships|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|NOT LOGGED IN? LOGIN NOW|
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture is now accepting applications from registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions for its 2021 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
The NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2021 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 19th April – 14th May 2021.
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities.
|SEE ALSO: Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program 2021 | Up to USD $30,000|
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Requirements
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic session).
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
|SEE ALSO: Call for Mentors: Savvy Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs|
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
- Application is open to 100 level students only.
- The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. NAOC reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
- Application for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NAOC does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test online or at designated test centres.
For more enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
|SEE ALSO: Indian Government Scholarships 2021 for Nigerian Students|
- The aptitude test will take place either online (remotely) or at designated centres to be communicated to shortlisted applicants. Applicants are to indicate at the point of application whether they wish to write the test online at their own comfort or at designated test centres (cost of transportation to the centres to be borne by applicants).
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
|⭐ Apply Next: Study-In-USA: 2021 World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|
|» May 21, 2021: Apply: Mpower Financing International Student Loan 2021
» May 21, 2021: BeyGood Global Citizen Funded Fellowship Program 2021
» May 21, 2021: Study-In-USA: 2021 World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
» May 23, 2021: Call for Submission: Lion and Lilac Magazine new Issue
» May 26, 2021: 2021 UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education | $50,000 Prize
» May 27, 2021: Grow with Google Professional Certificate Scholarship for African Women 2021
» May 28, 2021: 2021 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholarship Essay Competition
» May 29, 2021: Application For Admission into Nigerian Military School 2021/2022 Academic Session
» May 31, 2021: 2021 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Transform Fund | Over US $500 million
» May 31, 2021: 2021 Keystone Scholarship For Undergraduates & Postgraduates Students
1 2 3 4 5 6 >
|VISIT DEADLINE PAGE|