|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Ohio State University through the Offices of International Affairs, Research, Student Academic Success and the Global Gateways are sponsoring a grant competition for international students.
Proposals are sought for a wide range of research and scholarship projects to be conducted at the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
|SEE ALSO: Wageningen University Africa Talent Programme in Netherlands 2022/23|
To be considered for the Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students applying for a graduate study course at the University.
- Applicants must have good grades in relevant courses at a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Applicants must commit to full-time study at the University.
|SEE ALSO: University of Nottingham 2022 International Postgraduate Students Scholarships|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships 2022/23 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants must submit proposal and application materials to include the title of project without the name of applicant(s) to include the following elements:
- Abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Narrative not exceeding five pages, double spaced, 12 pt. (excluding references).
- Budget – including cost sharing, departmental stipend, or other course development resources.
- A short resume, not to exceed one page.
- A one page letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor.
|⭐ Apply Next: STAR Scholars Network 2023 Millennium Scholars Programme for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.