|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Professional Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 24, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The OPEC Fund’s Young Professional Development Program (YPDP) is a structured two-year program designed to prepare young professionals from the OPEC Fund’s member countries for a career in global development.
OFID is currently seeking applicants with a passion for and commitment to international development who demonstrate academic excellence and relevant professional experience. OFID especially want to hear from those with the drive and ambition to help developing countries address their most pressing challenges in the quest for social, environmental, and economic progress.
|SEE ALSO: World Bank 2023 Robert S. McNamara (RSM) Fellowships Program for Developing Countries|
- OPEC Fund Member Country national
- Be 30 years of age or younger at the time of application
- Have obtained at least a Master’s degree from a reputable university
- Excellent Academic performance
- Be fluent in English
- Proficiency in one or more languages is desirable
- Have a minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Specialize in a field relevant to the OPEC Fund’s operations such as Engineering, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology, Law, Human Resources, and any other relevant discipline
- Ability to work in a global and culturally diverse institution
- An understanding of the OPEC Fund’s mandate
- Willingness to serve the OPEC Fund, if selected, for a minimum of two years upon completion of the Program.
Benefits of OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program
- In short, the YPDP offers training, coaching, and mentoring, the opportunity to experience different fields of work, and to access professional networks. The program equips young professionals with the skills and knowledge to meet the minimum requirements for an entry-level position with the OPEC Fund.
- The YPDP will enable young professionals to develop an appreciation of how different departments/units contribute to the OPEC Fund’s overall strategic and operational goals. Under the structured talent management program, participants will have the opportunity to contribute to achieving the OPEC Fund’s vision of a world where sustainable development is a reality for all.
- YPDP participants will gain valuable on-the-job experience, a wide range of relevant learning and developmental opportunities, rotation among different departments, and benefit from a coaching/mentoring arrangement.
- After participants have successfully completed the two-year program, they may be offered a job at the OPEC Fund, based on their performance and their business need.
|SEE ALSO: 2023 FirstBank Management Associate Program (FMAP) – Season III|
Documents Required for Application
- A YPDP online application form
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An application essay (in Word or PDF format)
- Academic certificates and transcripts.
How to Apply
Go to OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) on careers.opecfund.org to apply
- Please submit a valid and current email address. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with new contact details should they change during the application process;
- Answer all the questions in the application form; and
- Please ensure that your application essay adheres to the below guidelines.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: NAGGW Youth Volunteers Program 2023|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.