|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Nigerians (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation in Collaboration with Venezuelan Embassy in Abuja has announced the 2021 Scholarship program for undergraduates who have passion and the ability to study medicine and surgery.
The Foundation has strictly chosen the top-ranking and prestigious university in Venezuela called Latinoamerican Medicine School – Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina ( ELAM) for the selected students. The length of study is six years
The Foundation will provide full financial support which includes tuition, accommodation, feeding, and monthly stipends for the selected students
|SEE ALSO: Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post-Primary & Post-Graduate Scholarship Schemes|
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, physics and Chemistry is added advantage
- Should be aged between 18 and 23 years old
- Should have single status
- Should be medically fit
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO)
- Self-introduction letter of a maximum of 200 words.
|SEE ALSO: NITDA Masters And Doctoral Scholarship 2021/2022 For Nigerians|
How to Apply
To apply, mail the required documents above to email@example.com. For more information, visit https://www.orjiuzorkalufoundation.org
Rev (Mrs) Jemima Ola Kalu
Executive Secretary, Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation
|⭐ Apply Next: Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.