|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Secondary Sch. Leavers, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation has announced scholarships for the 2022 academic year to 650 students who have an interest and passion in medicine and surgery to study in 12 selected Nigeria universities.
The foundation’s national scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation and stipends only for the entire seven years of study. The scholarship fund will be deposited in a designated bank.
The Foundation has strictly chosen 12 universities for the scholarship.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka- 50 Students
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 50 Students
- University of Ibadan – 50 Students
- University of Calabar – 50 Students
- University of Maiduguri – 50 Students
- University of Jos – 50 students
- Abia State University – 100 Students
- Enugu State University – 50 students
- Anambra State University -50 Students
- Ebonyi State University – 50 Students
- Imo State University – 50 Students
- Rivers State University – 50 Students
|SEE ALSO: David Oyedepo Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 For Young Africans|
- Should be an undergraduate who is willing to gain admission into the university in the 2022/2023 academic year
- Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, Physics and Chemistry is added advantage
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should take responsibility for gaining admission in any of the selected universities. The Foundation pays for the JAMB and POST -UME (if applicable) and expects the student to send his admission letter to the Foundation when shortlisted by any of the universities. The Foundation shall not influence any of the admission processes.
- The Foundation promotes academic excellence and believes that students with ‘A’ grades in the three major science subjects will perform excellently in JAMB and finish up the entire seven years in the school of medicine.
- The Foundation shall pay the JAMB fees and Post-UME fees of all selected applicants
- Upon gaining admission into any of the preferred universities, the Foundation shall deposit the tuition fees and accommodation fees directly to the universities up to seven years of study and pay stipends directly to the students
|SEE ALSO: Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship In Nigeria 2021|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title as the subject of the mail.
Documents to submit
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- Self-introduction letter, a maximum of 200 words.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Indonesian Government KNB Scholarships 2023/2024|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.