|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University College London is currently inviting applications from outstanding and eligible international students for Otto Koenigsberger Scholarship at the University.
This scholarship is highly competitive and available to all international students who wish to enroll in a postgraduate degree program. The award covers up to £5,000 toward tuition fees.
|SEE ALSO: Rotary Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate Studies in the Netherlands|
The purpose of the OKS is to support overseas candidates for postgraduate study at MSc level, in the expectation that as graduates, these scholars will make important contributions to urban development by drawing on the strengths of the international perspective and leading position of the DPU in the development field.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Otto Koenigsberger Scholarship for International Student at University College London.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be admitted into masters degree program.
- The award is available for masters courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must be classified as an overseas student and be commencing full-time study for a Master’s degree in the Development Planning Unit
- Must hold and have accepted an unconditional offer of a place at DPU
- Studying in the UK, knowledge of the English language is required. But if your national language is not English, you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
|SEE ALSO: University of Reading 2022 Masters Scholarships for International Students|
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates for Otto Koenigsberger Scholarship for International Student at University College London are expected to have received an offer of a place to study a full time masters degree at the University, thereafter candidates should contact:
DPU Programme Administrator,
University College London
34 Tavistock Square London WC1H 9EZ, UK.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Indonesian Government KNB Scholarships 2023/2024|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.