> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 31, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on-the-job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Associate Consultant of the firm.
- BSc/ HND in Accounting, or any Social/Management Discipline. For non-accounting related discipline, you must have enrolled for ICAN/ACCA to demonstrate your passion for the accounting profession.
- Must be about to complete or have completed NYSC program.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly innovative and creative.
- Not more than 29 years old by 31st December 2023.
Benefits of Pedabo Young Talents Program
- Pedabo offers a fantastic culture that promotes growth, professional confidence and global relevance. We offer an environment that helps you thrive, contribute to knowledge and be super innovative.
- Our remuneration package is second to none and our talent system shows you a picture of tomorrow from today.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNFPA Global Internship Programme 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.