|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Everyone, Photographers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 31, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
We are excited to announce that the 2023 Global Contest has turned its lens towards climate justice. We believe climate change is a human rights issue, so we are looking for images that show people impacted by the escalating climate crisis. They include climate refuges, the very young, the very old, the disabled and injured, the poor, indigenous and island people, and women. Images of climate champions advocating for change, and those helping to mitigate and reverse climate change are welcome too.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter
- All entries must be submitted between May 1, 2023 12:00 PM EST and August 31, 2023 11:59AM PST
- All photography must relate to people being impacted by climate change, and/or people trying to reverse and/or mitigate climate change
- Must include photographer name, title, date, location and description of each photograph submitted
- All images must have been taken between September 1, 2022 and August 31, 2023
|SEE ALSO: African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) 2023 Photo Contest|
Benefits of Photography 4 Humanity Global Prize Competition
- The 2023 Global Prize Recipient will receive $5,000 USD
- The Global Prize Recipient, Top 10 Finalists and Top 20 Honorable Mentions photos will be exhibited globally on UN.org, beginning December 10, 2023 – UN Human Rights Day, and promoted globally via social media.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Inkitt's 10 year Decade of Discovery Contest 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.