|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Center on Food Security and the Environment (FSE) at Stanford University announces its Postdoctoral Fellowship which is awarded to promising young scholars with innovative and rigorous work related to global hunger, poverty alleviation, and environment degradation.
The Center on Food Security and the Environment addresses critical global issues of hunger, poverty and environmental degradation by generating vital knowledge and policy-relevant solutions. Proposals received before the deadline will be given full consideration.
|SEE ALSO: Study In London: 2022 Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity programme|
To be considered for the Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be young scholars focused on research related to global hunger, poverty alleviation, and environmental degradation.
- Successful applicants are expected to lead projects of their own design, while also interacting with other faculty and students at FSE.
- Applicants will be required to show the proposed work relates to the Center on Food Security and the Environment priority areas.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they will be available to begin the fellowship if successful.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant doctoral certificates from recognized universities.
|SEE ALSO: Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Fellowship 2021 of the Social Science Research Council|
How to Apply
Applicants are to visit the official application portal and complete the online application form. They are also to submit a one-page description of a proposed project, CV and three references.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship For African Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.