|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 06, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 181 years globally and 28 years in Nigeria. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com/ and our career website at www.pgcareers.com
|SEE ALSO: UNDP Digital Transformation Internship Programme 2022|
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company.
If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
|SEE ALSO: Brainnest 2022 Network Engineer Internship For Graduate|
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2020 – 2022
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
Just So You Know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: KPMG 2023 Internship Programme for Undergraduate Students|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.