|🕡 Deadline: Feb/22/2021 [See all deadlines]|
|👫 Open to: Nigerians|
|🌍 Host Country: Nigeria|
|👤 For: Graduates|
|📑 Reminder: Google Calendar|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|LOG IN NOW or REGISTER|
Our company is seeking a dynamic, web-savvy content professional to join our team. You will be responsible to work together across multiple departments to deliver an extraordinary online shopping experience. You will be responsible for updating and maintaining our product catalog across multiple online platforms including but not limited to Magento. From product launches to marketing campaigns, major feature changes to daily product updates.
Your work will directly impact the experience for customers across the world who visits our online stores every single day. The ideal candidate will have a strong e-commerce background with experience updating and maintaining a complex product catalog or inventory system, and be comfortable navigating and organizing large data sets. You must be extremely detail-oriented, structured and strategic in your approach, and comfortable with change and uncertainty in a dynamic work environment
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and managing all customer-facing content on our online stores
- Maintaining product data and attributes for everything sold on our online platform. Work in a number of internal content and data management systems and be expected to maintain clean, accurate, well-organized product information, while executing complex marketing and product launch plans across our online stores.
- Involving with day-to-day activities like creation and publishing of new products on our websites
- Other responsibilities include support, testing and implementation of system features, creation and maintenance of documentation.
- Conceptualizing and executing contents for our product listing
- Adding new products via Magento and managing existing items and products categories including product descriptions, images and other technical content
- Ensuring products are properly sited and categorized on the websites
- Using SEO tools and analytics to prioritize keywords and improving search results
- Responsible for proficiency and usage of tools to ensure product information and compatibility with E-commerce platform
- Working closely with the web development team and technical support to deploy new features/enhancements
- Assigning products and keywords by products category and managing cross-selling strategies
- Improving online catalog creation and approval process efficiency
- Experienced in e-commerce, technology, operations, and/or retail inventory management
- Experienced with copy-writing/content writing for web
- In-depth knowledge and experience in online catalogs and content management systems involving large, structured data sets
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of content management and commitment to error free work
- Must be passionate about writing and creating contents that makes customers informed and buy our products
- Must demonstrate experience and interest in creating commerce contents
- Familiar with SEO best practices
- Knowledgeable about fashion space
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, with high level of accuracy.
- Familiarity with product information management software
- Experience in using web analytics and optimization tools
- Ability to build effective working relationships with cross-functional teams and individuals
- Must be resourceful, creative, detail-oriented and problem-solver. Must be open to new idea, influences and able to react to new ideas and changing trends
- Must be flexible, adaptable and trainable
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Confidence in creating and handling complex database structures
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to act with sense of urgency with high degree of self-direction and independence
- A strong writer who enjoys coming up with creative opportunities to generate sales
What We Offer
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a short period of time
- A good salary based on your experience and performance.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Working with like-minded professionals at a rapidly growing company
- A fun working environment with a real work-life balance
Before you proceed, see other Job openings
- Drive, competence, flexibility, Meticulous learning and a willingness to learn
- Creativity, imagination and initiative
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, detail-oriented
- Sense of urgency, high degree of self-direction and independence
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
Visit the Official Page for further information. See below for deadline, othersWhatsApp Facebook Twitter
🕡 Deadline: Feb/22/2021 [See all deadlines]
📩 Subscribe: WhatsApp, Telegram, E-Mail
📋 Category: Job Vacancies.