|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 10, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
ProvidusBank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre has created the ProvidusBank SME Program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria and provide them with the skills and competencies to develop long-term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
|SEE ALSO: JICA 2022 NINJA Accelerator Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
- Business Owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The Business must be based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- The Business must be for-profit from any sector.
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
- Operated for at least 5 years
- Sales/turnover of at least 50 million naira
- Keep Financial Records
This program is designed to help businesses achieve the following:
- Develop a growth plan for their businesses
- Develop the leadership capacity of the participants to effectively lead their teams
- Clearly define the value proposition of your business
- Implement structures that ensure long-term sustainability
- Develop a ‘go-to-market’ strategy for your products and services
- One-on-One Business Advisory to address company-specific challenges
- Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs which enables sharing ideas and industry best practices
- Establish a network of contacts for business and personal development
|SEE ALSO: RUFORUM Young African Entrepreneurs Competition 2022|
How to Apply
To apply, go to Providus Bank on reg.smetoolkit.ng
- Once you have successfully registered, log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
- Constantly check the PROVIDUSBANK SME Program ‘News and Update’ tab for regular updates.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Welsh Government 2023 Wales & Africa Grant Scheme|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.