|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Journalists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 17, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applicants are by this notice encouraged to apply for the Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Grants 2021 for professionals in journalism. The opportunity is open to all newsroom and independent journalists in the world.
The Grants is supported by Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, a non-profit organization that supports independent global journalism, is seeking applications for investigative data-driven projects on issues related to gender equality and empowerment of women and girls.
The Gender Equality Grant is designed to help journalists take to a new level the reporting on issues related to gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls. The average size of the Pulitzer Center grant is $5,000, but may be more or less depending on circumstances.
|SEE ALSO: International Breweries Kickstart Programme 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
Applicants who are interested in applying for the Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Grants 2021 are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be journalist resident in the U.S. or any other country in the world.
- Applications from journalists and newsrooms who represent a broad array of social, racial, ethnic, underrepresented groups, and economic background are strongly encouraged.
- Applications are open to freelance journalists, staff journalists, or groups of newsrooms working in collaboration with a project idea.
|SEE ALSO: YEEP Scholarship/Mentorship/Funding Program 2021 for Young Africans|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Grants 2021 are to apply online and provide the following documents:
- A description of the proposed project in no more than 250 words.
- A thorough publication plan. Letters of interest or commitment from editors and news outlets should be included.
- A preliminary budget estimate, including a basic breakdown of costs. Travel grants cover hard costs associated with the reporting.
- Three samples of published work, either print or broadcast.
- Three professional references. These can be either contact information, or letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae.
|⭐ Apply Next: NASW Peggy Girshman Idea Grant Program 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.