|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
PwC Nigeria is welcoming applications from passionate and motivated young Nigerians and youths across Africa for its Bootcamp Software Engineering Career Program.
The objective of the bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Entrepreneurship Campus Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition for Young People worldwide|
What to Expect
The Boot-camp provides opportunities for participants to be equipped with advanced tech skills, tools and resources you need to excel in IT and secure a job with PwC Nigeria. It also provides and avenue to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements. An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
To be eligible for Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
Successful applicants for Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program will receive the following benefits:
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
|SEE ALSO: LSETF/UNDP Vocational Training Program for Young Nigerians 2022|
How to Apply
To participate in the PwC Nigeria Bootcamp Software Development/Engineering Career Program, applicants should complete the Bootcamp Software Career Program online application form.
N.B.: During the course of the bootcamp program, the candidate will be required to commit exclusively to the program activities and not take up any form of employment with third parties.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 BIO-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Program for Young Nigerians|
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.