|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Africans, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 14, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Africans who are interested in developing a career in Data Science to apply for the Quantum Leap Africa PhD Scholarship in Data Science for the 2023/24 academic session.
The doctoral training program as established by AIMS will provide emerging African scientists the opportunity to conduct research at the forefront of data science, and work towards a Ph.D. degree within a high-quality training program in Africa, in cooperation with institutions internationally.
To be considered for the Quantum Leap Africa Ph.D. Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree (completed by Sept 2023) in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, physics or other relevant fields;
- Sufficient theoretical foundations evidenced by prior work (courses/thesis/other training);
- Qualification for pursuing research on the chosen topic, including relevant programming expertise;
- Research potential evidenced by academic performance and involvement in relevant academic activities;
- Motivation for pursuing a Ph.D. by research in the suggested topic;
- Being an African national.
|SEE ALSO: Coventry University 2023 Technology Research Scholarship for International Students|
- Fully Funded (Stipend, equipment, health insurance, relocation costs, conference attendance, direct cost to graduating institution such as tuition fees and registration fees.
- International supervisions teams from well-known research institutions.
- Application Form
- CV (you can use your own format, but please make sure to cover the content mentioned in this template that applies to your case).
- Transcripts (Please submit your undergraduate and your masters level transcripts. Additional transcripts can be submitted if relevant.)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Quantum Leap Africa PhD Scholarship 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants are to note that the application process is in two phases. Phase 1 is the application and submission of all relevant documents and Phase 2 is the invitation phase where successful applicants in phase 1 will be invited to round 2 of the selection process.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD 2023 Masters Scholarship for African Students|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.