|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 09, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are currently invited from eligible undergraduate students to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The scholarship offering a 50% reduction on full tuition fees are available to international students paying international tuition fee rates who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in the academic year 2022/23.
|SEE ALSO: The University of Manchester Alliance Manchester Business School Undergraduate Scholarships|
To be eligible for Queen’s University Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate programme starting in the academic year 2022/23 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus which has been confirmed as their FIRM choice.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must complete the online application form and submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline, 15:00 BST 9 June 2022.
- Applicants should ensure that videos are submitted in good time. Any videos received after the deadline 15:00 BST 9 June 2022 will not be considered.
- The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2022/23 and cannot be used for 2023/24 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
|SEE ALSO: Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022|
The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship – Undergraduate:
- Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
- ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
How to Apply
The online application form should be completed and a sort video submitted outlining why you wish to study at Queen’s University Belfast and believe your programme of choice will benefit you in your future career aspirations. Further details can be found on the application form.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.