|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Awards & Prizes for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Institute of African and Diaspora Studies (IADS) is now accepting applications from young intellectuals for its 2021 Rahamon Bello Best PhD Thesis Award.
The Institute of African and Diaspora Studies (IADS), University of Lagos hereby announces the 2021 call for applications for the Rahamon Bello Best Ph.D. Thesis Award in African and Diaspora Studies. This award seeks to encourage and appreciate young intellectuals whose Ph.D. theses address African and diaspora issues and the reconfiguration of African Studies.
The Rahamon Bello Award also promotes cutting-edge intellectual and multidisciplinary research works in African Studies. The honouree of the award Professor Rahamon Bello, is the 11th Vice-Chancellor of the University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria. The winner of the award will receive the sum of $1,000 (One thousand US Dollars).
|SEE ALSO: University of Oxford Executive MBA Director’s Awards 2022|
- The applicant(s) must have completed the doctorate degree between June 1, 2019 and June 31, 2021;
- The applicant’s field of study must be within the Arts/Humanities or Social Sciences, Law, Management Sciences, Education and Alternative / Traditional medicine.
- A cover letter / letter of interest stating the motivation to apply for the award;
- Extended abstract of Ph.D. thesis (written in English) of not more than 1,500 words, including background of the study, statement of the problem, aim and objectives, scope of the study, significance of the study, theoretical framework, methodology, findings, and contributions to knowledge;
- Soft copy of the Ph.D. thesis;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), including academic status, employment history and publication records; and
- Soft copy of Ph.D. certificate
|SEE ALSO: UNESCO International Literacy Prizes 2021 for Individuals and Organizations|
How to Apply
All applications which include the above required documents must be submitted via email to email@example.com. All submissions will be acknowledged through email.
- Application opens June 1, 2021 and closes 12 GMT+1 (mid-night) September 30, 2021
- October 1 -November 31, 2021: Review and/or assessment of applications by independent selection committee
- December 6, 2021: Announcement of the award winner
- December 10, 2021: Award presentation and ceremony (to be done virtually and physically)
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +2348037212221.
|⭐ Apply Next: Call for Nominations: The 2022 UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.