|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Candidates with exceptional academic achievement are opportune for a full tuition fee scholarship. You are hereby invited to apply for the Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships for International students. This scholarship is highly competitive and is available for international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
First-year applicants are considered for merit-based scholarships based on academic performance and their potential to become active members of our community. All aspects of a student’s application are considered including extra-curricular activities, but limited funding and a large number of applications makes the scholarship awards highly competitive.
|SEE ALSO: Ohio Wesleyan University International Scholarships and Need-Based Aid|
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Ramapo College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Ramapo College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
|SEE ALSO: Marietta College Scholarships and Grants for Study in USA 2021/2022|
How to Apply
Ramapo College automatically considers all first-year (freshmen) applicants for a merit-based scholarship. To be considered for a merit-based scholarship, students must submit their application by the priority deadline, December 15, 2021 and all required credentials must be received no later than January 3, 2022. No separate application is necessary. An interview may be required upon review of credentials.
|⭐ Apply Next: AUT International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.