|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Journalists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 05, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides two types of scholarships to media and communications professionals from a variety of partner countries.
- Orange Knowledge Programme, or OKP (formerly known as NFP), which is available to 53 countries. Find the list of eligible countries here.
- MSP, which stands for MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Scholarship Programme, which is available to 10 countries. Find the list of eligible countries here.
- Applicants must be from any country listed above.
- Applicants must be professional journalists, programme-makers, broadcast trainers and managers coming from the countries listed above.
|SEE ALSO: Dag Hammarskjöld Journalism Fellowships for Developing Countries 2023|
Benefits of RNTC Media & Journalism Scholarships
- An NFP or MSP scholarship will cover the full cost of your travel and visa (if required), accommodation and meals, insurance, and the course fee.
- The NFP and the MSP scholarship programmes are funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and administered by Nuffic, the Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD 2023 Masters Scholarship for African Students|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.