The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides two types of scholarships to media and communications professionals from a variety of partner countries.
- Orange Knowledge Programme, or OKP (formerly known as NFP), which is available to 53 countries. Find the list of eligible countries here.
- MSP, which stands for MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Scholarship Programme, which is available to 10 countries. Find the list of eligible countries here.
- Applicants must be from any country listed above.
- Applicants must be professional journalists, programme-makers, broadcast trainers and managers coming from the countries listed above.
|SEE ALSO: Dag Hammarskjöld Journalism Fellowships for Developing Countries 2023
Benefits of RNTC Media & Journalism Scholarships
- An NFP or MSP scholarship will cover the full cost of your travel and visa (if required), accommodation and meals, insurance, and the course fee.
- The NFP and the MSP scholarship programmes are funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and administered by Nuffic, the Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.