|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Africans, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 16, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified young Africans wishing to enhance their fashion skills for the Roberta Annan Scholarship supported by the African Fashion Foundation for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Roberta Annan Scholarship has been created to support the emerging young fashion communication, business, and media talent from Sub-Saharan Africa, providing support for the higher education.
|SEE ALSO: NWAG Undergraduate Scholarships for Female Nigerian Students 2022|
To be considered for the Roberta Annan Scholarship for Africans 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of eligible Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Must be aged at least 18 years of age on 1st September at the start of the academic year.
- Must meet the standard entry requirements for the course including GCSE English and Maths at Grade C (4) or above, or the equivalent international qualifications.
- Applicants must be willing to be actively contribute to the course and take an original approach to their work and they must have a keen interest in pursuing a career in Fashion Communications.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: SMART Scholarships for International Students at Staffordshire University 2022|
Interested applicants for the Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 are to submit the following documents and complete the initial screening via the application link. Applicants are to submit the following documents:
- CV that includes personal details, location, education history and any relevant work experience.
- A copy of a valid passport
- Copies of academic transcripts/certificates
- 500-word personal statement
- Pre-recorded interview video.
|⭐ Apply Next: NITDA Blockchain Scholarship For Nigerians 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.