|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022/2023 Routledge/Round Table Commonwealth PhD Studentships for eligible students from Commonwealth countries who wish to study in the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries.
The PhD studentships provide support for research projects on Commonwealth related themes from a broad range of disciplines in the humanities and social sciences.
|SEE ALSO: University of Lincoln 2022 Africa Scholarship for African Students|
To be considered for the Commonwealth Scholarships 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be registered PhD students from UK universities, although not necessarily UK citizens.
- Applicants who are registered PhD students from ACU member universities in Commonwealth countries other than the UK.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor and master’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Routledge/Round Table Commonwealth PhD Studentships are to submit their application via the online application form by the application deadline. If you already have a MyACU account, you can access the application form on the portal.
If you do not already have a MyACU account, please ensure that you first register for an account here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to log in to the system before accessing the application form.
|SEE ALSO: Rhodes Trust 2022 Global Scholarships for International Students at The University of Oxford, UK|
As part of the application, you should submit:
- A CV
- A studentship plan, outlining:
- The work you plan to carry out during the studentship, in non-technical language.
- The likely impact of your studentship work, and how it will advance knowledge in your field and contribute to greater understanding of the Commonwealth.
- The planned outcomes and outputs of the studentship.
- Two letters of support from referees, these should include one academic (preferably your PhD/DPhil supervisor) and one personal reference letter.
|⭐ Apply Next: Full Sail University STEM Scholarship for Studies in the United States 2022/2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.