|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Africans, Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are open for the Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) Young African Entrepreneurs Competition 2022. The primary purpose of the Competition is to promote business innovation through entrepreneurship and provide seed funding to young entrepreneurs with creative and innovative business ideas to be valorized and enhance and foster a spirit of entrepreneurship among African youth.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: UNLEASH Plus 2022|
- Provide young entrepreneurs with the opportunity to showcase their businesses and share their development as an inspiration to many young African potential entrepreneurs
- Bring collective action towards the provision of seed funding to young entrepreneurs through a transparent and competitive process.
- Provide a platform for young entrepreneurs to demonstrate their impact and pitch their business with investors and stakeholders through capacity building opportunity.
- Create a network of young entrepreneurs across Africa working together and sharing experiences that escalate youth contribution and job creation in Africa.
- Open to young African entrepreneurs;
- Applicants should be between 16-34 years
|SEE ALSO: Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2022|
How to Apply
Go to Rufurom on ruforum.smehub.africa to apply.
Kindly note that you will not be required to upload a word document as an application form but you need to fill the form online. For now, you cannot save the form, you are only required to fill the form once and submit it.If you are not ready, you can copy the question in Word, work offline and then paste the answers in the online application form.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Six Word Wonder Contest 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.