|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships, established in 2000 through generous funding from Lord Sainsbury of Turville, are designed to strengthen academic ties with Japanese studies programmes in Asia, Europe, Oceania, and North America.
The Fellowships provide recipients with an opportunity to work in a scholarly environment conducive to completing a publication project. The appointed fellows will be given shared office space in Norwich and are expected to live in Norwich during their appointment.
- Open to scholars who have received a PhD in any area of Japanese culture. Preference will be given to applicants working in the fields of visual studies, including but not limited to history of art, cultural heritage, archaeology, architecture, film studies, and digital humanities.
- Fellows are required to have a good level of spoken and written English.
Benefits of Sainsbury Institute Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships
- The one-year Fellowship will commence in September 2023 and carries a value of £24,000. For the six-month Fellowship, please state the preferred start date in your application. This may be subject to negotiation. The six-month Fellowship carries a value of £12,000. One-year Fellowships are preferred.
|SEE ALSO: ICGEB Arturo Falaschi PhD Fellowships 2023|
How to Apply
To submit an application for a Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowship, send an email to obtain the application form.
Once completed, the application form should be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the application form, enclose:
- Curriculum Vitae (include the date your PhD is expected to be conferred, if not already conferred) and
- Sample of writing (for example a published article, or a core chapter of the PhD)
All application documents must be in English.
In addition, two letters of reference should be sent by email or mail to arrive by the application deadline. If sent by mail, they should be signed and sealed and sent directly by the referee to the Sainsbury Institute, 64 The Close, Norwich, NR1 4DH, UK. If they are sent by email, they should be emailed directly by the referee to email@example.com.
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.