|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Nigerians, Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
SAYPHIN will host the 3rd National Conference on Adolescent and Youth Health and Development, Eko 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria in August 2023. SAYPHIN is issuing a call for submissions for logo designs, and concepts for the Conference themed: Achieving 2030 Targets: Driving Innovation for Adolescents and Youth Health
In keeping with the 2030 development goals and the diversity that exists among young people, particularly in this technological age, we are seeking a logo design that shows creativity, innovation, and youth in relation to the conference’s theme.
|SEE ALSO: Call for Applications: Growing Pains – Text About Growing up with Different Backgrounds 2022|
This call is open to all Nigerians aged 10 – 29 years. Submissions will be considered based on cohesion of concept and design, without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
• File type – PNG and Vector File of design (Adobe illustrator or Corel Draw)
• Color versions – white, black and full color (no more than 4 colors used)
• Color catalogue – State the catalog of colors used (CYMK, RGB, Web, PMS Color Chart)
• Font – Any licensed fonts for primary and secondary fonts (include zipped fonts used in submission)
• Submitted in English language
• Maximum 200 words explanation of design concept (MS word)
- 1st Prize – N100,000
- 2nd Prize – N50,000
- 3rd Prize – N25,000
- All winners will receive a registration scholarship to attend the Conference in August 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria.
Through a blind review process, 10 top logo designs will be selected and designers invited for further discussions on their concept for the semi-final stage. 3 designs will be selected to participate in the final stage where the designers will work with the conference design team to fine-tune their logo designs. The winning logo will be decided by a popularity vote among a 10-person team of young experts working on adolescent and youth health.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Six Word Wonder Contest 2022|
How to Apply
- Entry must be emailed as a zipped folder with email subject – EKO 2023 LOGO CONTEST SUBMISSION
- Email submission with your full name, date of birth and phone number to: SAYPHINCONFERENCE2023@GMAIL.COM
- All entries must be submitted on or before 5pm Nigeria Time, July 29, 2022.
- Finalists will be notified by August 1, 2022.
- Winning logo will be announced on August 12, 2022 at the conference launch event.
|⭐ Apply Next: Green Spaces in the City: Flash Fiction and Poetry Competition 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.