|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 23, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Schlumberger is currently inviting interested undergraduate students and recent graduates to apply for its 2022 operation internships program. These are interesting opportunities subdivided into two types – Field Engineer internship and Field Specialist internship.
An internship is your opportunity to understand how to work. It is also your chance to show that you have the right skills and attitude to succeed here. The internships are paid positions, and last between a few months to a whole year – offering opportunities to use what you have learned at university on real projects.
|SEE ALSO: Nestle Internship Program For Graduates 2022|
What to Expect
The Operations internships are the best way to understand whether life in the field is for you. You will be expected with the following responsibilities:
- You will often work in challenging locations where extreme weather and intense pressure are common.
- It is demanding, but if you have a sense of adventure and are willing to work hard while getting your hands dirty, it’s a unique and fulfilling opportunity.
- You will work on live projects on active sites and be exposed to the challenges we face every day.
To be eligible for Schlumberger Operation Internships program, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Undergraduate students
- If you are applying for a Field Engineer internship, you must have completed your second year of an undergraduate degree in engineering or a relevant science.
- If you are applying for a Field Specialist internship, you must be working towards a two-year technical diploma or associate’s degree.
- Applicants must be skillful
|SEE ALSO: CRG Fully Funded Internship in Spain 2022|
How to Apply
To participate in the Schlumberger Operation Internships 2022, applicants are make an online application through the official application page for a chance to be considered for the program.
Please read the eligibility section carefully before applying – Schlumberger will only consider candidates who meet the minimum listed criteria. Submitting your details will enable the employer to match you to future career opportunities.
|⭐ Apply Next: Bank of America 2022 Global Corporate and Investment Banking Analyst internship|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.