|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Africans, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 20, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy is awarding a management scholarship opportunity to Africans who are seeking to pursue their studies at the Institution.
This scholarship opportunity is a rigorous one, designed not only to determine whether candidates are qualified for the MBA program, but also whether the program will meet each candidate’s expectations and career goals.
To be eligible, you must;
- Come from Africa or Mediterranean Area (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded)
- Have a minimum GMAT score of 680
- Meet all admissions requirements for participation in the 2021/2022 MBA Program.
- Be proficient in English Language
|SEE ALSO: Commonwealth Masters Scholarships for Developing Countries 2023|
- 70% of the tuition fee
- 50% of the tuition fee
Documents Required for Application
- Two References:References must be from people who know you well, and can comment knowledgeably on your professional and/or academic background, providing a detailed evaluation of your qualifications for our MBA.The contact details of your referees (name, surname and company email address) will need to be uploaded on the automatic tool of the online application form. The referees will then receive a link to a form to be filled out and submitted to us.
- Degree Certificate, Transcripts:You are required to submit an official transcript or certified copy of your grades (in English or Italian) and a certified copy of your graduate certificate from the college or university attended. This must include grades for individual subjects with the grading scale, the type of degree, the date of graduation and the dates of enrollment.Applicants who obtained a university degree in Italy must provide a self-declaration of their degree certificate and transcript (form provided by their university). This self-declaration is only for students who graduated from Italian universities.
- Application Form:The application must be filled out exclusively online and in English. It includes several short-answer questions, carefully designed to help us better understand your personal and professional experiences, and the reasons why you want to participate in our MBA program.
- Video pre-interview:The pre-interview video integrates your written application form, providing us a better understanding of your profile. You will be asked to answer a series of questions while recording a video of yourself; the on-line platform will guide you through the easy steps.The link to the platform will be available online with the application form. The pre-interview video is a preliminary requirement that precedes the admission interview. You should upload it during the application process and in any case no later than one week after submitting the online application.
- Professional Experience, Detailed CV:On average, students in our MBA program have 5 years’ work experience, ranging between 3 and 10 years. If you do not have this requirement you can only be admitted if you have an excellent academic background, test scores, transversal skills, and motivation. We do not expect you to have traditional managerial experience. Instead, we are more concerned with your professional growth, management potential, ability to work in teams, and willingness to take on responsibilities. In addition, the business sector or function is less important than the quality of the experience you gained in that sector.
- Proficiency in English:The MBA program is held entirely in English, thus all applicants must be highly proficient in written and spoken English. If English is not your mother tongue, you must submit a result of the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE tests. At the testing site, you can specify that your results be sent directly to SDA Bocconi (TOEFL School Code: 0698, PTE School Code: R7G-6R-23). If you have already taken one of these tests, the original results must be sent directly to the school. Test results prior to January 2021 are no longer valid.A test result may be waived for mother-tongue English speakers and for students who got their degree in English, or can document significant professional experience in an English-speaking country.
- GMAT or GRE:This is mandatory for all applicants. The GMAT must include the Analytical Writing Assessment and the Integrated Reasoning. The GMAT and GRE are internationally recognized tests in English that evaluate your quantitative, verbal, and analytical skills. Although there is no required minimum score for admission, a high score is beneficial during the admission process. When the test is taken, the name of the School should be specified, which will allow our Admission Services to receive the results directly. The identification code for our MBA program are: GMAT: 3WJ-L8-42, GRE: 3710. Test results prior to January 2017 are no longer valid.
|SEE ALSO: France – South Africa Scholarship Programme for Africans 2022/23|
How to Apply
For further clarification on individual applications, please contact the Admissions Service.
SDA Bocconi, Masters Division
MBA Recruiting and Admissions Service
Via Sarfatti, 10
20136 Milan – Italy
Tel +39 02 5836 3177/3299/3215
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Netherlands: Utrecht University 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Masters Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.