|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Job Vacancies for Graduates, Teachers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 16, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Kwara State Government has announced the start of the recruitment of 4,701 Teachers into the State Universal Basic Education Board as well as the State’s Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM).
The Kwara State SUBEB and TESCOM hereby call on Applications from interested and qualified Nigerians to Apply for the Teaching Jobs in Kwara State. Details Below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: NCE – OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Kwara | Nigeria
Vacancies are OPEN in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agriculture Science
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicant should possess the following requirements Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas:
- All applicants must possess 50 Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications.
- Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 3 Years of age.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically it for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How to Application
- CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
- Applicants must upload the recent passport photograph, valid means of Identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters’ card) plus all academic certificates.
- This application will last for 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e Application portal will be open from Sunday 3rd January 2021 to Saturday 16th January 2021 by 12.00 am-midnight.
Qualifying Examinations & Interview
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th 2021 by 10.00 A.M.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday, February, 2021 try 10.00 am daily. (Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online)
NOTE: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.