|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 10, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Apply for SNU Scholarship South Korea 2022. Seoul National University Ranked 9th in Asia and 60th number in the World. Currently, Seoul University is offering 300+ Fully Funded Scholarships for International students to pursue Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to Ph.D. for Spring 2022. Seoul National University is searching for outstanding international students and future researchers. SNU Global Scholarship Does not require IELTS OR TOEFL.
Seoul University will cover all of your expenses. It is one of the most famous scholarships in Asia. You can submit an English Proficiency Certificate instead of IELTS. Applicants who belong to Any Nationality are eligible. Faculty members of Seoul university are highly qualified. You will study the English language there. SNU offers plenty of cultural resources & invaluable academics.
Available Courses at SNU
University Scholarship offering a wide range of academic fields consists of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Etc.
|SEE ALSO: Study in China: 2022/23 Marine Scholarships for International Students|
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree to get admission in Masters or Combined Masters Degree
- You should have at least a Master’s Degree for admission to Doctoral Program.
- Applicant’s Parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- You must be an international Student.
- English Proficiency certificate compulsory if you don’t have IELTS/TOEFL.
- Good Academic Scores.
Applicants with having strong Academic profile can apply for a GSFS scholarship by SNU. You will get the following benefits.
- Living Expenses Covered
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Airfare: One Economy Round Trip
- Korean Language Training Fee: For One Year
- Medical Insurance, Research Fund, Thesis Printing Fees, Settlement and Returning Expenses.
- More Funding Scholarships for Graduate at Seoul: Visit Here
- More Funding Scholarships for Undergraduate at Seoul: Visit Here
|SEE ALSO: Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China 2022|
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
How To Apply
- You have to Checkout the Application Guide.
- The Scholarship Announcement is available here
- To Apply for Seoul Graduate, Visit Here
- To Apply for Seoul Undergraduate, Visit Here
|⭐ Apply Next: German Bundestag 2022/23 Scholarship for Young Africans|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.