|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Have you been dreaming of studying in China as an international student? Do you want to experience the academic environment and research facilities of Chinese educational institutions? Then apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU for International Students.
The scholarship is for excellent international students applying for undergraduate, graduate or doctoral program at East China Normal University for the 2022/23 academic session.
|SEE ALSO: Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022 [Fully Funded]|
To be considered for the Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU 2022, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for pre-college program must have high school diploma and be under 23 years of age.
- Applicants for bachelor degree program must have high school diploma and be under 25 years.
- Applicants for master degree program must have bachelor degree and be under 35 years.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master degree and under 40 years
|SEE ALSO: Keio University GIGA Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023|
- Exempt form tuition fee payment
- Accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Monthly living expense (Doctoral program: CNY3500; Graduate program: CNY3000; Undergraduate program:2500).
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU are to complete their application online by the application deadline.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Indonesian Government KNB Scholarships 2023/2024|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.