|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 21, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Shell is offering the opportunity for students and young graduates through the Assessed Internship Program open for candidates across Shell business environments. Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and immerse yourself in the energy industry.
A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you will undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience.
|SEE ALSO: Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships 2022 (Paid Positions)|
What to Expect
Shell internship will also help you decide what career is right for you. All intern will be expected to:
- You will have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects
- Selected to match your interests and abilities
- You will join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields.
- Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands and rewards.
To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- You will be evaluated on your capacity for analysis
- Decision-making and creating workable solutions as well as
- Your drive, enthusiasm, resilience and confidence
- During an Assessed Internship, you will have a formal mid-term review with your mentor and supervisor. Following this, there will be a final review where there would be a competency based interview.
- You will also be asked to prepare a final presentation about your project.
- Your success in the Assessed Internship could result in you being offered a full time role.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Distell Students Internship Programme|
How to Apply
To partake in Shell Accessed Internship Program, find an internship in your location by using the search bar then complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile.
Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where the programme is based. The application should not take more than 5-10 minutes.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: KPMG 2023 Internship Programme for Undergraduate Students|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.