|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 16, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
A number of awards are now available for international students enrolling in a degree program at Simon Fraser University to study in Canada. Most awards are targeted at new entrants and may be renewed on the basis of consistency in academic performance.
The Simon Fraser University Major Entrance Awards are highly competitive and available to bachelors, research masters and doctoral degree students. Scholarships are opens to both domestic and international students.
|SEE ALSO: Uppsala University Scholarships for International Students 2022|
These are general considerations for the award of Simon Fraser University Major Entrance Awards, specific criteria are stated for each program on the scholarship page.
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Students must be enrolling full time in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- The award is available for bachelors, masters & PhD program in various fields offered by the University.
- Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Simon Fraser University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
|SEE ALSO: Ghent University Special Research Fund – Scholarships for Developing Countries 2022|
How to Apply
As part of the application process for the entrance awards, interested applicants must first take admission into the University. Thereafter, they can proceed to apply online the scholarship programme for which they qualify for. Students are also automatically considered for some awards at the point of admission based on their academic records.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.