|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Graduates, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
International graduate students from across the globe are invited to apply for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023/24 for an opportunity to study and research in a Singaporean university on full scholarship. All international applicants with good academic reports are welcome to apply.
The Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
|SEE ALSO: University of Dundee 2023 Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarship for Postgraduates|
The eligibility conditions will include;
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive, see more about eligibility
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
Benefits of SINGA Postgraduate Scholarship
The Singapore International Graduate Award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200, which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
|SEE ALSO: Radboud University 2023 Masters Scholarship for African Students|
Documents Required for Application
- Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Degree certificates
- Two recommendation reports
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
How to Apply
Go to SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE AWARD (SINGA) on sms-applicant-app.a-star.edu.sg to apply
- Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office.
- All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Austrian Development Cooperation 2023/2024 Scholarships for ADC’s and Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.