|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Creatives/Artists, Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is now accepting applications from arts and culture practitioners or professionals from the social sector for its 2022 Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship.
This Fellowship’s fifth edition will feature an intriguing hybrid format. The Fellowship’s online component focuses on capacity building through the exchange of diverse talents among Fellows of various cultural backgrounds.
Through interactive workshops, learning journeys, peer sharing, and networking events, Fellows will be able to expand their connections with each other and many stakeholders at the in-person meeting in Singapore. Fellows will have the opportunity to respond creatively to current difficulties encountered by social service organisations in Singapore. Fellows may also be able to attend some of the amazing events planned for Singapore Art Week 2023 in January!
|SEE ALSO: Google Image Equity Fellowship 2022 ($20,000 In Funding)|
- Applicant must be an arts and culture practitioner (e.g. artist, arts administrator, creative professional, arts educator or arts programmer) or professional from the social sector;
- Have a minimum of four years of professional practice, and demonstrate a commitment to lead and effect change through your work;
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact;
- Be able to attend all components of the programme;
- Have access to stable Internet connectivity;
- Be able to communicate in English;
- Be at least 21 years of age, and of any nationality;
- Be able to financially cover a part of your travel costs to, and stay in, Singapore.
|SEE ALSO: 8 Fellowship Programmes for Postgraduates and Professionals
Participating Fellows can expect to:
- Build capacity by developing skills and new perspectives in running effective A4G initiatives
- Connect with professionals from an international ecosystem keen on using the arts for social change
- Join a global alumni network in supporting and collaborating with one another for future A4G initiatives
To date, after four successful editions, the A4G Fellowship has built an alumni network of 126 Fellows from 23 nationalities.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 Getty Foundation Pre- and Postdoctoral Fellowships Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.