|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Awards & Prizes for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
International graduate students from across the globe are invited to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 for an opportunity to study and research in a Singaporean university on full scholarship.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Singapore Agency for Science/Collaborators
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institutions: Singaporean Universities.
- Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship benefits
- Number of Awards: Up to 4 per year
- Study Level: Postgraduate (PhD).
- Nationality: All Nationalities.
The eligibility conditions will include;
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive, see more about eligibility
Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
How To Apply
To apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 you should follow the below steps;
Documents Required: Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office.
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: AfriLabs Africa Youth SDG innovation Award 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.