|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Awards & Prizes for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
International graduate students from across the globe are invited to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 for an opportunity to study and research in a Singaporean university on full scholarship.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Singapore Agency for Science/Collaborators
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institutions: Singaporean Universities.
- Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship benefits
- Number of Awards: Up to 4 per year
- Study Level: Postgraduate (PhD).
- Nationality: All Nationalities.
The eligibility conditions will include;
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive, see more about eligibility
Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
How To Apply
To apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 you should follow the below steps;
Documents Required: Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office.
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
|⭐ Apply Next: WikiCredibility Grants Initiative 2022 Call for Proposals (up to $10,000)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.