|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Girls & Women (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 20, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
They are partnering with financial institutions to provide business capital, pre- and post-training, technical support using a virtual acceleration approach.
At the Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation, they understand that when women are economically empowered, they re-invest in their families and communities, strengthening the social fabric of society and education and skill levels of the workforce.
This multiplier effect spurs economic growth and enhances stability.
- Phase 1: 2-weeks in-person training
- Phase 2: Business Pitch day contest (up to 5 million naira)
- Phase 3: 2-months peer-to-peer mentoring
- Phase 4: Post-evaluations and post-training support
|SEE ALSO: NITDA in Collaboration with GMGA Digital 2023 Literacy Academy for Women|
- Open to women who are ready to grow their business or want to start their own.
- Be between the ages of 20 – 35 years old.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Have a computer or tablet with internet access.
- Willing to commit to a 3-months program.
- Must be resident in Anambra State, Nigeria.
Benefits of Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program
- Intensive training
- Business Grants
- Practical Skills needed to start and sustain your business.
- Provide business advisory and access to unmatched services that empowers them to do and achieve more.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Global Changemakers-ATKV African Youth Summit 2023 (Fully-funded)|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.