|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 18, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Snapnet is the fastest-growing ICT Consulting firm with strategic focus on developing Industry specific solutions, Business consulting, and Systems Integration with offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. We are committed to delivering first-class innovation, quality and state-of-the-art technology solutions to discerning clients both in the private and public sector.
Role: 2023 Graduate Trainee Program
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Required Skills: Graduate of Accounting, ICAN Certified (or in progress) with relevant ERP Certifications (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics)
Finance and Admin
- Required Skills: Graduate of Accounting, ICAN Certified (or in progress), Smart, Pays attention to details.
- Graduate in any field
- Good written and verbal communication skills, A positive attitude and willingness to grow, Proficient in Microsoft office suite, must be passionate about sales.
|SEE ALSO: Uber 2022 Data Science Apprenticeship Program (Fully-funded)|
Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence:
- BSc. in Computer Science, B.Eng in Engineering, BSc. in Mathematics or Statistics, or relevant experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel for Data Analytics.
- Ability to work with large and complex data sets to solve a wide range of challenging problems using different analytical and statistical approaches.
- Ability to translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python/R Programming, or Power BI is a plus.
- Having trained in Data Analytics and/or AI on Microsoft is a plus.
- Graduate in any relevant Field
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Projects, Jira, Trello.
- Effective Communication, Scheduling and Time Management, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Graduate of Computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, physics.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Basic Microsoft Azure/Cloud Computing Knowledge
- Basic Network troubleshooting
Frontend Software Development:
- Qualification: Minimum of HND
Backend Software Development
- Qualification: Minimum of HND
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems.
- A forensic approach to challenges.
|SEE ALSO: Heineken Management Trainee Program for Young Graduates 2022-2023|
- Writing Technical Requirements and Specs.
- Coming up with product optimizations and new product ideas
- Conducting Market Research
- Strategic Thinking
- Excellent Oratory and Communication Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Prototyping, wireframing, user flows, mockups
- Visual design and design software
- User research and usability testing
- Information architecture
- Application development
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.