|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Nigerians, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 24, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Interested and eligible undergraduate students from Nigeria are invited to apply for the 2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship scheme. Students who have been offered a full-time admission to study in any government owned university (Federal and State Universities) are encouraged to apply.
The scholarship initiative is in continuance of the goal of Stanbic IBTC to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on.
|SEE ALSO: USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Fully Funded Scholarship 2022|
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be considered for the 2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for Nigerians, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- have a score of 250 and above in JAMB
- have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
- Course Eligibility: Students who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on)
|SEE ALSO: WAAW Foundation Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate Students in Africa|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the 2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarships for Nigerians may submit their applications by following these simple steps:
- Go to any of the Stanbic IBTC social media page on Instagram (@stanbicibtc), and Facebook (@stanbicibtc) and look for the post
- Click on the link, fill the required details, attach requested documents and submit
Successful Applicants will be notified only via an email.
Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries/applications, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage before applying.
|⭐ Apply Next: Hague Academy Orange Knowledge & MENA Scholarship Programme 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.