|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs, Girls & Women (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 16, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Here comes an opportunity for women entrepreneurs to apply for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation programme which will help them leverage on digital technology to drive innovation in their businesses.
The programme seeks to recruit the best entrepreneurial minds of women-led startup teams using digital technology as a key driver of innovation in business. Funding opportunities will be made available to successful applicants from the incubation programme.
|SEE ALSO: UK Nigeria Tech Hub Scholarships in Product Designs and Software Development|
To be eligible for the Women in Tech Incubation programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The business must be led by a female entrepreneur
- Business owners may be seeking support for customers, products, and/or business models.
- Key persons of the business (preferably 2 founders) must be available to undertake the 3-month incubation programme from March to May 2022
- Prize funds should be utilized primarily for building the digital technology and any balance to be used in the business.
- The business must already be using digital technology or have a clear need to incorporate digital technology to enable their business to grow.
- Business incubation
- Personalised mentorship
- Access to legal, accounting, financial planning and tech support
- Access to networking opportunities with fellow successful applicants and industry experts.
- $10,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top five (5) finalists from the incubation programme.
- Six (6) months of ongoing support from Standard Chartered, BongoHive and a network of coaches and mentors.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Olam Graduate Trainee Program for Young Nigerians|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme are to apply online on or before the application deadline as late entries will not be accepted.
|⭐ Apply Next: Growth4Her Investor Readiness Accelerator Program for Women SMEs 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.