|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates, Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you an early-career researcher or scholar with passionate in Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence? Are you interested in supporting innovative AI research that bridges disciplines or fields? Then apply for the Stanford University HAI Junior Fellows Program 2022/23.
The Fellows program seeks to appoint and support promising researchers working at intersections often overlooked by traditional academic departments, in addition to outstanding researchers pursuing core disciplinary topics.
|SEE ALSO: IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers|
The program hosted at the Stanford Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI) is a prestigious program for exceptionally qualified early-career scholars to conduct innovative AI research as Assistant Professors in a unique, supportive, and interdisciplinary environment with unparalleled opportunities for impact in research, policy, and education. The fellows will contribute to HAI’s mission by conducting and publishing research, teaching undergraduate and/or graduate classes, mentoring students, and participating in the rich intellectual life on campus.
To be considered for the Stanford University HAI Junior Fellows Program, applicants must meet the underlisted criteria:
- Must have completed a doctoral degree by the position start date.
- Must demonstrate the ability to pursue a program of research, and must have a strong commitment to teaching.
- Be able to teach one course per year at the graduate and/or undergraduate levels.
- Be doing research at frontiers of artificial intelligence with other disciplines, including but not limited to the humanities, business, education, law, medicine, and physical and social sciences.
- Fellows appointment will be for a non-renewable five-year term. They will have academic council status, enabling them to be principal investigators on externally funded grants.
- Fellows will receive a competitive salary and generous research/start-up package.
|SEE ALSO: European Research Council Starting Grants at University of Melbourne in Australia|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the HAI Junior Fellows Program are to submit their application online on or before the deadline.
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Statement
- Teaching Statement
- Publication List
- Three reference Letters
|⭐ Apply Next: Africa Climate Mobility Initiative Youth Forum 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.