Applications are invited from suitably qualified youth-focused non-profit organizations for the Step Up Young Health Global Grants Programme supported by AstraZeneca.
The Programme seeks to empower youth-focused non-profit organizations to make change happen by enabling them to increase their impact and operate at a greater scale. Grants of up to US $10,000 will be awarded to support delivery of approximately 20 projects.
Over the last three years, Step UP! Has provided over $400,000 in grants to support organizations to develop and deliver effective health promotion programmes – with an emphasis on under-resourced communities in low- and middle-income countries. This year, grant will be given to support projects which promote environmental sustainability while at the same time reducing NCD risk factors among young people.
|SEE ALSO: Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Grants 2021 for Journalists Worldwide
To be eligible for the Step Up Young Health Global Grants Programme 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Projects must be such that reduce non-communicable disease risk factors for young people, address vulnerable young people.
- Must be registered charitable organizations with strong experience of delivering projects which make health and environmental improvements in young people’s lives.
- Organizations must be funding ready and be able to provide appropriate documentation (in English) to verify their organization’s charitable status and financial situation.
|SEE ALSO: International Breweries Kickstart Programme 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Step Up Young Health Global Grants Programme are to apply online and submit their application on or before the application deadline.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Follow the steps outlined:
- Log in to CAF’s online grant making portal, or register if you have not previously used it, with your email address and a password.
- Complete a short series of eligibility questions.
- After successfully completing the eligibility questions, you can then access the full online application form to answer questions about your organization and project.
- Submit your application.