|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Scholarships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: May 17, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
In a bid to groom more globally-minded leaders, educations.com is offering you a postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2021 semester onwards up to a value of up to €5000, and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe (see the FAQs below for an official list of European countries)
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting the Fall 2021 semester.
- The degree program must be studied either within Europe or online via distance learning from a European institute
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you are not a citizen of or currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
Below are the traits educations.com is looking for in candidates aspiring to study abroad:
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- High academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!
Applications open: 14 September 2020
Applications close:17 May 2021, 12:00 CEST
Finalists notified: From 14 June 2021
Winner announced: From 5 July 2021
Scholarship paid out: Fall 2021 semester
To be considered, you must submit your completed application by 17 May 2021 at 12:00 CEST.
The application consists of:
- Filling out short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
If selected as a finalist, you may be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand should you be selected as a finalist. You will have 7 days from the time you receive notification of finalist selection to supply us with this documentation.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 7 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance
|⭐ Apply Next: University Of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program (UMAPS) 2024/2025|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.