|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence, awarded as the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is currently receiving applications from interested and eligible international students. The goal of the this scholarship programme is to change lives by supporting financially disadvantaged students from the ASEAN region to study at Monash University.
The prestigious Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is generously funded by a group of Monash alumni who live and work in Singapore – alumni who are passionate about making an outstanding international education available to young people from the region.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Torrens University Australia International scholarships and Fee Waivers|
If successful, you will receive tuition fee and related study cost support valued up to $360,000 AUD, allowing you to complete a full-time single undergraduate degree at any of Monash’s Australian campuses, as well as the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in Australian culture.
The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
To be eligible for Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN country https://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/southeast-asia
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Applicants that have not previously studied at Monash
- Applicants must demonstrate that you come from a low income household
- Applicants must have not commenced university study at any institution
Successful applicants for Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 AUD allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 AUD one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
|SEE ALSO: Study in Australia: Bond University Leadership Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
To apply and be considered for the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship, applicants are to follow the steps (below) in addition to applying a study place at Monash University, Australia:
- For this scholarship, you must submit a separate online Applications form.
- We encourage you to submit your scholarship application using the online form.
- Alternatively, you may download an offline application form and send all documents to email@example.com with the subject header Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship – [Your Name].
- You will also need to submit a course application.
- Applications for this scholarship will have their $100 course application fee waived. Please request a waiver code from firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your course application.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships for International Students 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.