|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 09, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Canadian Mennonite University – Canada is pleased to announce its Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards for graduate students enrolling for the next academic session to take advantage of. Scholarships are available for both new and returning students. CMU students involved in full time studies in CMU Graduate Studies are invited to apply for one or more of the available scholarships/bursaries.
Full-Tuition Awards are available to full-time students in the Graduate School of Theology and Ministry.
- All students admitted into a GSTM program at CMU may apply.
- Students must be full-time in the year that they receive the award. Full-time status is defined as a minimum of 18 credit hours over the full academic year, with a minimum of 6 credit hours in each of the fall and winter semesters.
- Students must complete CMU’s Graduate Studies Scholarship/Bursary Application. Returning students must also complete a supplemental form requiring two short essays and must submit a reference.
|SEE ALSO: University of Lincoln 2022 Africa Scholarship for African Students|
Part-Fee/Full-Fee Scholarships and Bursaries
- CMU International Student Bursary
- Jacob A. Rempel Memorial Scholarship
- Carole Louise Sawatzky Seminary/Graduate Studies Bursary
- EMC Graduate Studies Bursary
- The John and Katie Friesen Bursary for Pastoral Ministry
- The Nicholas and Tina Fransen Scholarship
- The Victor Schroeder Memorial Scholarship
- The Portage Mennonite Church Leadership Scholarship
- Gerhard Lohrenz Bursary
- William and Helen Klassen Student Ministry Scholarship
- Gordon and Nettie Dueck Biblical Studies Bursary for International Students
- The Jacob and Sara Schroeder Practical Theology Scholarship
- Elizabeth Buckland Memorial Scholarship
- International Mennonite Women in Ministry Leadership Bursary
- Sheep and Goats – MDS Service Bursary
- The Timothy Chiu Chen Seminary Scholarship
- W. Redekopp Scholarship in Theology
- Arthur & Helen Rempel Peacebuilding Bursary
- Gary and Patricia Rempel Peacebuilding Scholarship
|SEE ALSO: University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2022-2023|
Other Funds Available for MA Students
- Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches Funds
- EMC Leadership Development Scholarship Policy
- Mennonite Church Canada Fund
- F. Plett Graduate Fellowship
- Mennonite Church Manitoba Funds
- Mennonite Women Canada Spiritual Growth Assistance Fund
- EMMC Education and Training Fund
How-to-Apply: To apply, you must complete the Scholarship/Bursary Application Form AND notify the Financial and Student Services Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your interest. Returning students who apply will be required to complete two, short essay questions in addition to the application.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: WHO/TDR 2023 Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries (Fully-funded)|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.