|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Masters Programs at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
This merit scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
New students starting their Diploma and/or Advanced Diploma studies are eligible for consideration for an international entrance scholarship at Humber. This scholarship offers a CAD 2,000 reduction in tuition fees during the first two semesters of study (CAD 1,000 per semester).
|SEE ALSO: Study In Canada: McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Undergraduates 2023|
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
- Humber awards degree scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement.
This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in January 2022.
Benefits of Humber College Entrance Scholarships
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.
- Humber may consider high school students who have demonstrated academic excellence for the international entrance scholarship, but due to the limited number of scholarships available, only those with the highest GPA (Grade Point Average) will be awarded. Humber’s admissions team will calculate the GPA based on the high school transcripts received during the admissions assessment process. No separate application is required for the International Entrance Scholarship, as the awards are automatically granted to eligible candidates after they commence their studies.
- A total of 20 scholarships will be awarded to new students starting in September, 15 scholarships will be awarded to new students starting in January, and 5 scholarships will be awarded to new students starting in May. Per every starting semester, each recipient must come from a different country. In other words, no more than one student from any single country may receive the award within the same starting semester.
- The award will be applied towards the student’s MyHumber account as a credit after the 10th day of classes in two instalments of CAD 1,000. Both payments will be applied to the second semester. The scholarship recipient is still required to pay the full amount for the first semester.
- Only successful recipients will be notified after the Day 10 of their 1st-semester studies.
|SEE ALSO: UCI Distinguished Scholarships Category for International Students 2023|
Documents Required for Application
To submit your scholarship please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in January 2024
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD 2024/2025 Study Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.