|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Université de Montréal is inviting applicants for Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2022 for BS, MS & PHD to All Nationality Holders across the world. Canada is the Northern Part of the United States of America and Providing Permanent Residency every year to many people. This university is one of the Premium University in Canada that provides Quality Education at a reasonable cost to Domestic & International Students. Montreal University Ranked #4 in Canada and #73 in the world.
List of Degrees
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
|SEE ALSO: Concordia University Scholarships For International Students in Canada 2022|
List of Study Programs
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Who hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Who will be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies
- Who will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
|SEE ALSO: Study in USA: COE College International Scholarships 2022-23|
This Canadian scholarship will only cover your Tuition Fee at a specific rate. The amount of scholarship coverage only depends upon your previous Academic % of marks. So check below:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
$9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
$19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
How To Apply
Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest. To Apply Please Visit Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2022.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.