|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 24, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships to study in Germany are ongoing and open for interested applicants. The scholarships are open to students from Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America who wish to pursue their Bachelor’s or Masters Degree program in Germany.
Each year up to 40 students are awarded FES sponsorships. International students receive a monthly amount of 861 EUR and costs for health insurance are funded. Students with a child receive a family allowance of 276 EUR. Students in any subject area are eligible to apply, if they demonstrate excellent school or academic merit, and wish to study in Germany.
|SEE ALSO: Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2022/23|
The scholarships are open to applicants from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. Students in any subject area are eligible to apply if they demonstrate excellent school or academic merit and wish to study in Germany.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Applicants from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are eligible.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Candidates should wish to study in Germany and should be committed to the values of social democracy.
- Highly-performing students are preferred, with enhanced social competencies and academic skills.
- Eligible Subjects: Students in any subject area are eligible to apply, if they demonstrate excellent school or academic merit, and wish to study in Germany.
- English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
- International students receive a monthly base amount of EUR 861.
- In addition, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276. The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
- The number of awards available is 40.
|SEE ALSO: Study in the UK: University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
To apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships, follow the below steps;
- First, visit the DAAD scholarship database to confirm your country-specific requirements thus;
- Select your status and your country of origin to know if you are eligible to apply for the programs
- If your status and/or country of origin are not included in the list, you cannot apply for this scholarship programme.
- Access all application forms and further information necessary to submit your application
- It is recommended to use the browser with language options (e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox, etc) as the default language of the application page is in German.
- Application Deadline: Timeline varies, check here for details of specific timelines
|⭐ Apply Next: German Bundestag 2022/23 Scholarship for Young Africans|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.