|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you an international student who is about to complete your studies or have you already completed? Do you have the passion to study in a highly ranked German University? Are you searching for bridging funding to help you develop your doctoral project and attract funding for a doctoral scholarship? Then apply for the Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences.
Interested applicants can apply either towards the end or after successful completion of your graduate degree irrespective of whether you studied at a German University or a University abroad.
|SEE ALSO: The Global Voices 2022 Scholarship at the University of East Anglia|
To be considered for the Research Proposal Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor and master’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the award of the scholarship.
- Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship are to submit their application form and attach all the required documents on or before the application deadline. All documents are to be sent electronically by e-mail in a single pdf to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|SEE ALSO: UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Students|
- Tabular CV
- Covering letter (1-2 pages)
- Certificates of all university degrees (including Transcripts of Records).
- Brief outline of project
- Letter of recommendation from a university lecturer.
- Confirmation from a JGU lecturer entitled to supervise in the chosen doctoral subject.
- Where applicable, a description of individual factors which have had an impact on your education or studies and resulted in the maximum period of three years between graduation and application not being kept to.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.