|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Scholarships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students for the Pentecost University Undergraduate Scholarships for applicants with a high level of need and good academic performance.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The scholarship aims at providing funding to needy, but brilliant students to enable the individuals pursue their undergraduate programme. The scholarship provides up to 100% tuition fees coverage to undergraduate students.
|SEE ALSO: University of Ottawa Excellence Scholarship for African Students 2022/23|
To be considered for the Pentecost University Scholarships 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicant should be a student at the time he/she applies for a scholarship (evident by his/her admission letter).
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
- Applicant should be a talented student with creative and innovative skills (must show evidence of innovation and creativity).
- Applicant should demonstrate an exceptional commitment to ethical leadership as an incoming or continuing student (show evidence of national and international awards).
|SEE ALSO: UFV International Excellence Entrance Scholarship in Canada, 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Pentecost University Scholarships are to complete an online application form and provide the following documents as attachments to the application form:
- A copy of an unconditional admission letter from the University
- The applicant’s Result Slip or Transcript of previous studies
- A testimonial from the former school/ Letter from Mentor if a Continuing student
- Letter of recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal/Vice Principal of a reputable institution
- A brief explanation of why you should be awarded this scholarship (250 words maximum)
- Two recent Passport pictures (not older than 6 months)
- Birth Certificate/Baptismal Certificate/Affidavit
- Self-addressed envelope
- Copy of an Official pay slip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant
- Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians
- Copy of School, NHIS, Voter’s or National ID card
|⭐ Apply Next: University Of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program (UMAPS) 2024/2025|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.